Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update!!

Happy New Year!! New Years resolution: try to blog more than once a year. To that end here is my January blog. January 7th I got braces, hopefully I can get used to them soon.
Second I repainted the Great Room, I really like the color and I love how it turned out.
This is the picture that all the kids gave Scott amd I for Christmas. We love the picture and thank them for getting it for us.
Here is some of the kids just hanging out
We went to Vegas last weekend to see Tiff Dan and the girls. While we were there we visited the dam.
And went to the hidden waterfall, we saw mountain goats.
We walked up to the falls which was mostly frozen.
We had a really good time its always nice to visit with the kids.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! She did it. Did she need help from a sister? :) I love you! Thanks for visiting us. We LOVE when we get visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a blog update! Hopefully when you say that you want to blog more than once a year you don't just mean twice a year. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Mom I am impressed! It only took 9 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should all be very impressed. Especially since Morgan did it! Mom just kinda told her what to write! I swear!

    ReplyDelete